Canada Aims to Welcome 465,000 New Immigrants in 2023- Create your Express Entry Profile Now!
If you have a desire for better quality of life and employment opportunities, then get a Canadian Permanent Residence visa for you and your dear ones. Canada has recently released its Immigration Levels Plan for 2023-2025 and targets to invite 465,000 new comers as permanent residents in 2023.
Last year, Canada welcomed more than 405,000 new immigrants, resulted in the most ever newcomers welcomed in a year. Now, Canada is looking to break its own record for 2022 by inviting over 432,000 by the end of this year – a target which is most likely to be met.
If you are interested in applying for Canada PR visa, there are various pathways available among which the Federal Express Entry remains the most popular permanent residence pathway to Canada.
Canada's Federal Express Entry System
As mentioned, it's one of the most popular and widely used PR pathway, which has revolutionized Canada's immigration system and has been helping millions of prospective individuals and families obtain Canadian permanent residency.
Under such a hassle-free immigration system and a swift processing time of only 8-12 months, Express Entry manage three economic immigration programs, including:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Trades Workers Program (FTWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
These programs are designed by Canada's Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship Canada to facilitate an official entry of skilled foreign nationals to Canada in a speedy fashion and to boost up the Canadian economy.
Express Entry: Key Steps to follow
In order to ensure a smooth visa approval via any of the above mentioned immigration programs, you may follow the steps:
- To begin, you must get language, work skills and educational credentials assessed by the appropriate authorities.
- Next step is to create an Express Entry profile by meeting minimum eligibility criteria of any one of the programs for education, work experience and language proficiency.
- Then, once you successfully enter the Express Entry pool of candidates, the IRCC will evaluate your profile details and award you with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points out of 1200 on core and additional factors.
- If you meet the CRS cut-off score requirement as per the individual EE draw, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in your online account from the IRCC.
- Next step is to submit your eAPR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residence) along with required documents for Canada PR
- Get your character and health examined by the organization or authority approved by the Canadian government.
- Pay the required application and PR fees along with the application
- Face interview (if required)
- Get your PR Visa approval