CRS Score Dipped to 491 in 23rd November Express Entry Draw
The Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has invited 4,750 Express Entry candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residency visa in a draw held on November 23, 2022.
With a cutoff score of 491 points, this draw has marked a significant fall in the minimum cutoff score. The draw witnessed a three-point dip in comparison to the minimum cutoff score of 497 in the last draw held on November 9, 2022.
In this latest all-program EE draw, the IRCC has applied a tie break of October 13, 2022 11:22:17 UTC. It clearly indicates that all those applicant who have scored 491 and above points and have submitted their profiles before the said time and date, will obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR.
Latest Express Entry Draw Results: November 23, 2022
- Latest Express Entry Draw Results: November 23, 2022
- Draw Date and Time: November 23, 2022 at 15:42:46 UTC
- of ITAs Issued: 4,750
- Minimum Score Requirement: 491
- Tie-breaking rule: October 13, 2022 11:22:17 UTC
All the candidates who have received an ITA in the 23rd November draw must apply for Canadian PR within 60 days time.
How Express Entry System going to change in 2023?
With the introduction of new NOC System Version 2021, a few occupations have been added, while a few were removed from Express Entry eligible occupations list.
- Sixteen new occupation, which were ineligible are now eligible under Express Entry, including:
- Payroll administrators
- Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants
- Sheriffs and bailiffs
- Correctional service officers
- Bylaw enforcement and other regulatory officers
- Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers
- Pest controllers and fumigators
- Other repairers and servicers
- Transport truck drivers
- Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors
- 3 occupations are now ineligible for Express Entry
- Other performers;
- Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness; and
- Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and milliners