IRCC issued 4,800 invitations in Latest Express Entry Draw held on 24 May
On May 24, 2023, Canadian immigration department, i.e. IRCC conducted the latest Express Entry draw, which was the 249th draw since the launch of the federal Express Entry System. A total of 4,800 candidates received Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Visa in this particular draw of federal EE system.
Find below more details about this latest EE draw held on 24th May:
Invitations to Apply (ITAs):
- The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has issued total 4,800 ITAs (Invitations to Apply) for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Visa in this draw
- These ITAs were issued to the applicants under all categories of the EE system, including:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
CRS Score Requirement:
- The CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score requirement for this draw was 488 points.
- The applicants who had a CRS score equal to or above 488 points were invited to apply for Canadian PR visa.
Total ITAs in 2023
- With this newest EE system draw, the IRCC has now invited a total of 49,948 candidates this year until date.
- These ITAs were issued in 13 Express Entry draws conducted so far this year.
The Express Entry system continues to be a significant as well as the fastest pathway for skilled immigrants to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency (PR).
The latest EE Draw, witnessed a momentous rise in the number of invitations compared to the previous all-category EE draw. This substantial increase in the number of invitations shows positive prospects for all Express Entry candidates.
Although the CUT OFF slightly increased in this invitation round, it is anticipated to drop in the imminent rounds. This suggests that there is a decent chance for applicants with slightly lower CRS scores to get an ITA (Invitation to Apply) in the near future.