New Manitoba PNP -EOI based draw invites 400 immigration candidates
Manitoba opened its most recent MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program) Expression of Interest (EOI) based draw on November 2, 2023, with the purpose of extending invitations to skilled workers and international graduates to seek provincial nomination.
In this invitation round, the province distributed a total of 400 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to individuals who had previously submitted their Expression of Interest (EOI) in the MPNP pool and satisfied the eligibility criteria for any of the following streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Results: November 2, 2023
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 204
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 785
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 131
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 65 (invited directly under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 708
Kindly be aware that out of the 400 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs), Manitoba PNP allocated 60 to individuals who possessed a legitimate Express Entry ID and a job seeker validation code.
Key Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Streams
- Skilled Workers: The MPNP regularly holds draws through its Expression of Interest (EOI) system to extend invitations to candidates within the EOI pool for them to submit a complete application to the MPNP.
- Business Investors: Currently, there are no EOI draws for the Business Investor Stream. All EOIs received are evaluated within four weeks. The MPNP will either issue a Letter of Advice to Apply if the EOI aligns with the Program's criteria or provide a feedback letter if the EOI does not meet the necessary standards."