234 Express Entry Draw: 4,750 Invitations Issued Via All-Programs
Canada has recently announced the details of its latest Express Entry draw held on 9th November 2022. In this Express Entry invitation round, a total of 4,750 ITAs (Invitations to Apply) were issued under all three programs, i.e., Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
- Draw Date: November 9, 2022
- Number of ITAs Issued: 4,750
- Minimum CRS Score Requirement: 494
- Program Specified: All-Programs
- Tie-breaking rule: June 06,2022 20:48:23 UTC
Further Fall in CRS Score Requirement
This was the 10th all-program Express Entry draw since IRCC resumed all program draws on July 6, 2022 and saw a decrease of 2 points in CRS score requirement, i.e., 494.
The CRS score has been decreasing steadily with each passing EE draw as the application backlog in the Express Entry pool is being processed at faster pace. While the number of ITA’s has been increasing to meet the targets.
Latest Immigration Level Plans 2023-2025
The Canadian government has announced its new Immigration Levels Plan for the next three years, i.e., 2023-2025 on November 1 and has dramatically increased the number of newcomers to be welcomed in Canada by 2025. As per the latest plans, Canada is aiming to welcome around half a million newcomers as permanent residents by 2025.
Express Entry Target for 2023-2025
- For 29023- 82,880 ITAs to be Issued
- For 2024- 109,020 ITAs to be Issued
- For 2025- 114,000 ITAs to be Issued
PNP Target for 2023-2025
- For 29023- 105,500 ITAs to be Issued
- For 2024- 110,000 ITAs to be Issued
- For 2025- 117,500 ITAs to be Issued