BC PNP draw on 30 August- Skilled Workers & Entrepreneurs Received Invitations
Canadian PNP for British Columbia, i.e. British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) conducted its latest immigration draws on 30 August 2022. In these targeted draws, BC has invited over 254 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination for Canadian PR visa.
In a separate draw for Entrepreneur stream conducted on 30th only, British Columbia has issued approximately 11 invitations.
Targeted draws for skilled Worker, International graduates
List of occupations, which received ITAs in latest draw of British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Targeted draw: Tech- 207 Invitations
- Targeted draw: Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)- 29 ITAs
- Targeted draw: Healthcare – 13 invitations
- Targeted draw: Healthcare: Health care assistants (NOC 3413)- 5 ITAs
- Targeted draw: Other priority occupations (NOCs 3114, 3213)- <5 invitations
Overall, more than 254 candidates received invitations to apply for provincial nomination under Skilled Worker, International graduate category.
Invitation round for Entrepreneurs
About 11 Entrepreneurs received Invitations to Apply (ITAs) in the separate Entrepreneur Immigration Draw opened on August 30, 2022 only.
- Entrepreneur Immigration- Regional Pilot- <5 invitations
- Entrepreneur Immigration- Base- 6 invitations.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) hold invitation rounds almost every week to invite the skilled worker applicants to apply for the provincial nomination for Canadian PR (Permanent Resident) Visa.
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) of Canada offer excellent alternate pathway to get Canadian PR visa to those skilled PR visa aspirants, who are not able to get the ITA through federal Express Entry System.