British Columbia Invites 182 Candidates in Latest BC PNP Draws on June 28
British Columbia announced the details of its latest BC PNP draws held on June 28, 2022. This time, the province invited 182 candidates in one general and two targeted draws.
Read further for more details about these latest BC PNP draws.
BCPNP General & Targeted Draws- June 28, 2022
- General BC PNP Draw (Including Tech Occupations): 159 invitations issued
- Minimum Score Requirement: Ranging between 75-124 Points
- Targeted Draw (Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214): 17 invitations issued Minimum Score Requirement: 60 Points
- Targeted Draw (Healthcare): 6 invitations issued
- Minimum Score Requirement: 60 Points
How does BC PNP EOI draw work?
Applicants that meet the eligibility requirements for BC’s International Graduate, Skilled Worker, or Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker streams can submit their Expression of Interest (EOI).
Once applicants create and submit an EOI profile, they will be ranked under BC PNP Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS).
The highest-ranking applicants will receive their invitations to apply for provincial nomination with British Columbia.
After obtaining an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination, applicants get 30 days to submit their final and complete nomination application online. Nominated applicants are then invited to apply for a Canadian permanent residence visa.