Express Entry conducts All-program draw on 15 August- invites 4,300 candidates
Displaying once again its commitment to diversity and hospitability, the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) arranged another draw of federal Express Entry System on 15th of August, 2023. Interestingly, it was the fourth Express Entry draw this month, 26th this year and overall Express Entry draw number 262 since the launch of EE system back in 2015.
In this particular EE draw, the IRCC issued 4,300 ITAs (Invitations to Apply) for Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Visa to the candidates registered under all categories of EE system and had a CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score of 496 points or higher. All candidates who received ITA need to submit complete PR application and required documents within 60 days of the receipt of the ITA.
All-program Express Entry draw on 15 August
- EE Draw date and type- 15 August 2023, All-program EE draw
- ITAs issued- 4,300 ITAs (Invitations to Apply) for Canadian PR Visa issued
- CUT OFF- The CRS score requirement for this draw was 496 points.
- Tie-breaking Rule- August 01, 2023 at 12:59:52 UTC
Throughout the course of this year, EE system has extended a grand total of 77,748 invitations, distributed across 26 different EE category draws. The recent introduction of program-specific EE draws has revolutionized the landscape, empowering candidates within the system to get Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for the coveted Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Visa solely based on their chosen occupation or proficiency in the French language.
Six selected categories for 2023 EE draw selection
- Strong French language skills
- science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) professions
- trades, such as carpenters, plumbers and contractors
- agriculture and Agri-food
If you aspire embarking on the journey towards a Canadian PR visa, this is the apt time to take the first step considering the current EE draw pattern, reduced cut-off scores and easing of immigration regulations by the esteemed Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).