Manitoba Invited 280 candidates in the latest MPNP Draw
Manitoba opened its latest MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program) draw on December 30, 2022, to invite 280 skilled workers and international graduates to apply for provincial nomination.
The province issued a total of 280 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to those candidates who had submitted their EOIs (Expression of Interest) in the MPNP pool and met eligibility requirements for any one of the following streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Result: December 30, 2022
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 202
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 750
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 38
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 40 (invited directly under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 711
Please note that of the 280 LAAs, Manitoba PNP issued 21 to candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
About Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is designed to allow the province select and nominate eligible candidates for provincial nomination. Interested individuals must register their EOI profiles and they get a score based on their age, connection with Manitoba, language proficiency, educational qualification, work experience, etc.