Manitoba Invited 345 Skilled Workers and International Graduates
Manitoba PNP opened its latest draw on August 11, 2022, to issue 345 LAAs to skilled workers and international graduates.
The province issued Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to those who had submitted their Expression of Interest (EOI) in the MPNP pool and met eligibility criteria for any one of the following MPNP streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Results: August 11, 2022
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 257
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 623
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 55
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 33 (invited directly under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 718
Please note that of the 354 LAAs issued in this MPNP draw, 86 were issued to applicants with a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
About Manitoba PNP
Through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, the province to nominate eligible applicants to move to Manitoba permanently. Interested candidates must register their EOI profiles under the MPNP. Each profile is awarded with a score based on applicant's age, connection with Manitoba, language proficiency, educational qualification, work experience, and more.