Manitoba Issues 278 LAAs in the Latest MPNP Draw
Manitoba opened its latest MPNP draw on September 8, 2022, to invite 278 skilled workers and international graduates to apply for provincial nomination.
The province issued a total of 278 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to those applicants who had submitted their EOIs (Expression of Interest) in the MPNP pool and met eligibility requirements for any one of the following streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Results: September 8, 2022
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 217
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 616
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 41
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 20 (invited directly under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 703
Please note that of the 278 LAAs, Manitoba PNP issued 76 to candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
About Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is designed to allow the province select and nominate eligible candidates for provincial nomination. Interested individuals have to register their EOI profiles and they get a score based on their age, connection with Manitoba, language proficiency, educational qualification, work experience, etc.