Manitoba Issues 518 LAAs in the Latest MPNP Draw
Manitoba opened its latest MPNP draw on November 18, 2022, to invite 518 skilled workers and international graduates to apply for provincial nomination.
The province issued a total of 518 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) to those applicants who had submitted their EOIs (Expression of Interest) in the MPNP pool and met eligibility requirements for any one of the following streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Results: November 18, 2022
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 177
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 797
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 198
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 143 (invited directly under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 686
Please note that of the 518 LAAs, Manitoba PNP issued 125 to candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
About Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) allows the provincial government to select and nominate eligible applicants to apply for provincial nomination. Interested applicants must register EOI profiles and are then scored based on their age, language proficiency, connection with Manitoba, educational level, work experience, etc. If selected, they get nominated by Manitoba to apply for Canada PR visa.