Manitoba opened MPNP draw on 2nd December 2022
Manitoba, Canada held latest Manitoba PNP Expression of Interest (EOI) based draw on December 2, 2022 to issue total 305 Letters of Advice (LAAs) to apply for provincial nomination. Manitoba invited the candidates under following streams in the latest draw of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP):
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Skilled Worker Overseas
- International Education
Manitoba PNP Draw Results: 2 December 2022
Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 206
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 775
International Education Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 56
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: N/A
Skilled Workers Overseas Stream
- Number of Invitations issued: 43
- Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 673
Overall, Manitoba issued 305 LAAs, out of which 125 candidates had a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
About Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) allows the provincial government to select and nominate eligible applicants to apply for provincial nomination. Interested applicants must register EOI profiles and are then scored based on their age, language proficiency, connection with Manitoba, educational level, work experience, etc. If selected, they get nominated by Manitoba to apply for Canada PR visa.
Recent Expression of Interest (EOI) notice points
- All people, who wish to apply to the Skilled Workers Stream, need to create an EOI profile
- Manitoba receive an allocation of nominations every year from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) invites a corresponding number of applications to be submitted to use whole nomination allocation EOI draws.
- For 2022, the MPNP can approve 6,367 applications.
- Nomination allocation for 2023 not yet received by MPNP
- The MPNP issue LAAs based on priority by stream and the high ranking points at the time of a given draw.
- The number of profiles in EOI pool exceeds the yearly nomination allocation. Hence, not everyone who creates a profile receive a LAA to the MPNP.
- candidates can enhance their points by completing or updating their language test results, completing additional work experience, or via completion of extra education.
- Candidates willing to move to Manitoba may also be eligible to apply via a federal immigration program.