Nova Scotia holds PNP draw for French Speakers
In its latest NSNP draw held on November 7, 2022, Nova Scotia invited applicants under its Express Entry-linked Labour Market Priorities stream. The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program did not reveal the total number of invitations issued in this draw. But there were specific eligibility requirements based on which candidates were invited to apply for nominations.
Eligibility Criteria for 7th November NSNP Draw
In this invitation round, Nova Scotia invited candidates who:
- Have selected French as their first official language
- Have scored a CLB score of 10 or above in French in all four abilities
- Have English as their second official language and have scored at least CLB 7 in English in all four abilities
- Have a bachelor’s degree or completed a study program of at least 3 or more years at a college, university, technical or trade school, or any other institution
- Have Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report
Please note that those who have received a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia in this draw must submit their complete provincial nomination application by Dec. 7, 2022, 11:59 PM.
Also, invited candidates must provide their Language test copies and proof of education, including the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization (if obtained education outside of Canada).
About Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream
Under the Labour Market Priorities stream, Nova Scotia selects applicants from the federal Express Entry pool. The program selects candidates who meet the province's specific labour market needs and invites them to apply for nomination.