Ontario Invites Eligible Candidates in Targeted Employer Job Offer Stream Draw
In targeted OINP draw held on July 28, Ontario issued 2 NOIs to eligible applicants of the Economic Mobility Pathways Project (EMPP). The Notification of Interests letters was issued via Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.
Read further to find out more about the latest OINP Draw held on 28th July 2022.
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream Targeted Draw: July 28, 2022
- Draw Date: 28-July-2022
- Number of NOIs Issued: 2
- Date Profiles were Created: July 27, 2021 – July 27, 2022
- Minimum Score Requirement: N/A
This time, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program invited candidates of the Economic Mobility Pathways Project (EMPP) to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent resident.
The EMPP is a pilot program that combines economic immigration and refugee resettlement. It is designed to help skilled refugees easily immigrate to Canada via existing economic programs and give employers access to a new pool of applicants to fill vacant job positions.
Through EMPP pilot program, IRCC:
- makes it easier for skilled refugees to apply and qualify eligible for the economic program waived off the biometric and application fees
- reviews and processes complete application within 6 months or less
- covers the pre-departure medical services and medical examination costs via Interim Federal Health Program
- allow applicants to use a loan to help them meet the settlement funds requirements to support themselves and their family in Canada
Gives access to Canada's Immigration Loans Program, if an application is approved, to manage
A few start-up costs after arrival in Canada
The right of PR fee