What makes Saskatchewan a Perfect Destination for New Immigrants?
Located in the prairie area of Canada, Saskatchewan is known for its rich immigration culture and history.
If you have plans to move there, then it is undoubtedly a wise decision because a lot of immigrants prefer the province for the following reasons:
- Plenty of employment opportunities
- Average weekly wage is quite pleasing (around $970)
- Fastest-growing economy in the country
- Favorable immigration programs and policies
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent health and education facilities
Know how you can easily migrate
The SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) is an ideal pathway to immigrate to Canada even with a low CRS score under its key categories:
International Skilled Worker: For those international skilled workers who wish to work and live indefinitely
You can choose among the following popular Subcategories:
- Employment Offer
- Occupation in-demand
- Express Entry
Saskatchewan Experience: For those overseas nationals who are already working and living in the province
Entrepreneurs and Farm Category: For those individuals who are planning to start their own business or buy and manage a farm in that region
Through these streams, the candidates are:
- Invited to lodge their provincial nomination applications
- Nominated to the federal government to apply for permanent residence to the federal government
Being a Skilled professional, you may apply under any of the International Skilled Worker streams through an Expression of Interest (EOI) system.